Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Experience Design), project management software (Basecamp, Teamwork), customer support software (Freshdesk), web content management systems (Drupal, Squarespace, Wix), HTML & CSS, Google tools & services (g-suite, analytics, search console), team communication tools (Slack, Skype).
Creative problem solver, client advocate, dedicated, socially responsible, organized, clear communicator, works well with others in a team, self-managed, motivated, & efficient.
As a generalist, I was able to move from role to role within Digital Deployment as needed when teams and objectives changed. When moving into a new role I identified areas to improve the quality and efficiency of our services and quantifiably measured the results. This was highly valuable to a growing small business working to achieve it’s goals.
Jayson Cole LaFrance Creative Services
August 2016 - Present
Provides services such as web design/development, graphic design, print, photography/videography, digital marketing, search engine optimization, and social media management.
June 2012 - August 2016
Customer Support Manager
● Managed incoming support requests for 230+ websites.
● Conducted client training for new and existing clients.
● Identified opportunities for improvements to existing client websites for both client success and our company’s sales.
● Conducted surveys of client’s stakeholder groups to understand needs.
● Conducted focus group interviews to gather detailed use case information.
● Facilitated meetings with clients to distill gathered data into a direction for the project.
● Managed numerous projects using project management software.
● Redesigned the process used for each project and added a Discovery phase to better understand client and audience needs and objectives.
● Collaborated with the sales team to modularize offerings so that proposals could be more quickly tailored to fit the needs and budgets of our prospective clients.
● Efficiently implemented numerous website themes on a Drupal based CMS.
● Provided feedback to design partners to increase implementation efficiency.
● Assisted support staff by providing technical theme, template, and Drupal skills.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2009
University of Texas at Dallas; Richardson, TX